Market Report: Obamas are Officially Best-Dressed Political Family
- Check out Sasha and Malia’s coats. And that suede dress on FLOTUS! [Huffington Post]
- From intern to head of Moschino: Jeremy Scott takes over. [Style.com]
- Today, Mr. Porter (the menswear arm of luxury shopping site Net-a-porter) launched a six-piece capsule collection with Marni, designed exclusively for the site. [Mr. Porter]
- Here, a roundup of every celebrity that has dressed up as Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke. [E! Online]
- Right now, buy one Halloween-themed soap and get one free in-store and online at Duross & Langel (hey, less calories than candy!).
- You’re going to want to enter Arcadia Boutique‘s Instagram contest: The prize is a fantastic Iosselliani ring, valued at $312. Go here for the details on how to enter (it’s amazingly easy).
- Score up to 75 percent off at Kate Spade‘s surprise online sale, through tomorrow only. [Kate Spade]
- Deal of the Day: This one’s for the guys—Cole Haan’s Glenn Chukka, in an unexpected shade of gray. Were $228, now $179.95 at Cole Haan.