Market Report: The Woman Who Stole 904 Designer Bags
And more of what the style world is talking about.
- This lady stole 904 luxury handbags over three years. If only she hadn’t pushed her luck … [The Cut]
- You will squeal when you see this roundup of kids dressed up as fashion icons for Halloween. The wee Grace Coddington! [Oh Happy Day!]
- Trunk show alert: Claire Dickson Boutique in Lafayette Hill hosts a Carmen Marc Valvo trunk show tomorrow from 10am to 5pm. Think: amazing cocktail dresses and evening gowns.
- Over in Wayne, Polished Spa & Boutique is throwing a party tomorrow featuring “brow girl” Alaina Nelson, huge specials, and cupcakes and champagne. Head there from 5:30pm to 8:30pm for serious pampering.
- The secret beauty habits of male models. (Hey, there are some pretty good hair removal tips in here.) [Huffington Post]
- Open House is having a major 11th anniversary sale. Score 25 percent off all non-sale items by printing out their recent newsletter about the sale (so, sign up for the newsletter if you haven’t already!). Trust me: It’s worth it.
- For those who want to spend $85 on an iPhone case, there are Moschino’s rubber cases which look like adorable cartoon animals are hugging your device. Creepy—or cool? (I find them sort of charming. But not $85 charming.)
- Deal of the Day: Nanette Lepore printed dress. Was $448, now $188.16 at Bloomingdale’s. Instant pattern mixing!