Market Report: Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet Finally Has an Online Store
- Saks Fifth Avenue’s outlet, Off 5th, launched an online store. (Go on, you can cheer.) Get thee there right now for these majorly discounted Rachel Roy studded oxfords. And this adorable Elizabeth and James drop-waist flared dress. And, sweet heavens, these.
- Just in time for sweater weather, online shopping mecca Bluefly is dishing out an extra 30 percent off all cardigans, pullovers, crewnecks, turtlenecks … you get the point.
- Paging Pat Benatar: Hedi Slimane went all ’80s-rocker-chick on us at Saint Laurent’s Paris spring 2014 RTW show. [WWD]
- C. Wonder is giving an additional 30 percent off all sale merch right now. My pick: these dainty-yet-tough gold spiked stud earrings, just $19.99.
- Jessica Biel carried the teeniest-tiniest little briefcase on the red carpet. Methinks she’s taking this men’s formalwear trend a tad too far. [People]
- Deal of the Day: Chloé’s blush-colored studded leather boots. Were $1,345, now $540.02 at The Outnet. Wear with ultra-distressed skinny jeans and a pale moto jacket for fall.