What’s New on Fall Menus?
Autumn menus. They’ve been piling up in our inbox lately, like so many fall leaves piling up on the ground. Maybe since it finally feels like fall, we’re inspired to post them. Pig’s feet, roasts and more hearty, cool-weather fare ahead.
- Chef Mackenzie Hilton has launched a new fall menu at Gayborhood BYO Mercato, featuring pumpkin fettuccine with arugula, leeks, crispy parsnip and pancetta sage brown butter (pictured), cioppino and a half organic chicken confit. View the full menu here. [Mercato]
- It’s time for rabbit bolognese with tagliatelle, pancetta and pecorino; and sweetbread saltimbocca at XIX at the Park Hyatt. View the full menu here. [XIX]
- Rittenhouse spot Meritage has crispy pied de cochon (pig’s feet to you and me), yuzu emulsion and pickled onions. Or try truffled potato leek soup with a sunny-side-up quail egg. View the full menu here. [Meritage]
- There’s a new slider menu at Rittenhouse chocolate spot Max Brenner, including a pressed Monte Cristo with maple syrup, plus some new $5 Patron-centric cocktails. View the full menu here. [Max Brenner]
- New Queen Village spot Adsum recently updated its menu with dishes like mac n cheese and a bacon fat biscuit. View the full menu here. [Adsum]
*Photo by Christopher Gabello, courtesy of Mercato