Jaw Dropper of the Week: Step Inside Majestic Brownsburg Manor (VIDEO)
Words fall short when it comes to explaining the grandeur and beauty of Brownsburg Manor, an eye-popping French Manor estate parked on fourteen acres in Bucks County. Fortunately, photographer Juan Vidal says more than we ever could through his wonderful photos and video, all of which we’ve embedded below. The latter, included right after the gallery, features some drone shots that allow you to take in the full breadth of Brownsburg’s majesty.
Nonetheless, here’s a mini list of some of the property’s amazing features:
- Two-story library with reading room
- Master bedroom with claw-foot tub, double-sided shower and dream closet (seriously)
- “Party room” and observation deck on second level
- Formal conference room with projector screen on lower level
- Gym, mail room (wow), billiard room
- And last but not least, outside are an 18th-century French gazebo, multi-tired hybrid pool, kitchen garden, storage barn with loft, guest house, and a pond with two swans (because nothing says luxury like swans!)
Video after the specs and photo gallery.
THE FINE PRINT
Baths: 6 full, 4 half
Square feet: 12,148
Price: $3.85 million
All photos by Juan Vidal.
Listing: 388 Brownsburg Rd, Newtown, PA, 18940 [Addison Wolfe Real Estate]