Headlines: What the Heck Is Going on at Saint Laurentius Church in Fishtown?
Plus: Bartram's Mile Update; West Chester's Richest Real Estate Deal and More!
Update, 6/5/15: On May 8th, Spirit News published a “clarifications and corrections” note concerning its reporting on two lawsuits involving the engineering firm O’Donnell & Naccarato, in which it stated that it had inadvertently conflated the details of the two cases. Accordingly, we have removed our summary of their reporting from this post.
- Beautiful Bartram’s Mile Kicks Off Philly’s Civic Commons Projects [Flying Kite Media]
- Record-setting West Chester real estate purchase in the books [Main Line Suburban Life]
- ‘Passive house’ in Fishtown saves owners on energy [The Inquirer]
- Cliff Lee’s Condo Listing Makes Page Six In The NY Post [Curbed Philly]
Property’s Weekend Agenda:
There are nine incredible Jane’s Walks going on this weekend. PlanPhilly’s Ashley Hahn organized the neighborhood walking tours and we’ve picked out a few of our favorites.
Get at us:
- Send all tips (including fancy Philly area houses like this and this) to email@example.com
- Like Property on Facebook!
- Follow along on the Twitter machine @PropertyPhilly
- Get pin-happy on our fun Pinterest boards Phillyscape and Philly Home