Spotted in Old City: Contemporary Loft Condo Comes with Two Elevators
We were always partial to that ivy-clad condo on Cuthbert Street, but now that we know about this neighboring loft apartment at 108 Arch…well, we’re slightly torn. Location-wise, they’re tied. But on the one hand, the former has a cozy compactness; on the other, the latter tempts us with its modern indulgences.
And what are these contemporary luxuries? For starters, the 2,500-square-foot unit has a pair of stainless steel elevators opening directly into the apartment foyer. Can’t say we’re too surprised since it’s in the same building as that insanely pricey rental from last summer.
Flooring consists of bamboo wood, some of the windows are floor-to-ceiling in length, and the dining room, which is part of the open great room area, can seat up to twenty guests although it’s intended for ten. Should a fireplace be one of your must-haves, there’s a natural gas line in the living room that allows for one to be installed in the future. The kitchen has two Fisher & Paykel drawer-style dishwashers, and the pantry closet has a microwave oven.
Additional features of note:
- Built-in ceiling speakers in great room, den, master suite
- Den with custom-built wet bar, Viking wine fridge
- Master suite with custom-built platform bed the listing says “floats in the middle of the carpeted sleeping area”
- Master bathroom with stone shower (massage jets here!), double-sink vanity, separate toilet room, Kohler & Grohe Fixtures
- Bedroom/Office with built-in desk
- Laundry with Whirlpool washer and vented dryer
- Covered parking
THE FINE PRINT
Baths: 2 full, 1 half
Square feet: 2,517
Unit #802, 108 Arch St, Phila, PA, 19106
TREND photos via BHHS Fox & Roach-Center City Rittenhouse Hotel.
Listing: 108 Arch St, Unit #802, Philadelphia, PA, 19106 [BHHS Fox & Roach-CC Rittenhouse Hotel]