5 Reasons We’re SO Excited For Our Bridal Brunch at Terrain Gardens
Happening Sunday, October 14th at Philly's most exciting new wedding venue!
Newly engaged and looking for wedding planning help? Or maybe you just want a fun way to hang out with your bride tribe on the weekend? Come join us on Sunday, October 14th for Philadelphia Wedding’s Bridal Brunch at the new Terrain Gardens at Devon Yard! You’ll enjoy a lovely afternoon of light bites and bubbly while exploring Philadelphia’s most exciting new wedding venue and picking up planning tips from the area’s top wedding professionals. If that doesn’t sound enticing enough, here are five more reasons why you’ll want to attend.
1. Terrain at Devon Yards has been one of the most hotly anticipated openings in the Philadelphia area for months now, and Terrain Gardens, the new wedding venue space on campus, is the chic farmhouse wedding site of your dreams. Consider our Bridal Brunch your chance to explore it in person.
2. Considering registering at Anthropologie? You’ll be able to start the process at the on-campus Anthropologie & Co., which boasts room after room of gorgeous bed, kitchen, and other home decor goods.
3. The opportunity to chat with Philly’s top wedding pros, all in one place! Participating vendors and sponsors include the best of the best when it comes to invitations, photography, planning, welcome gifts, and more. See below for a full list of participants:
• Chick Invitations
• The Frosted Fox
• The Styled Bride
• Something You OnSite Beauty Services
• Maria Mack Photography
• Nicol Floral
• Bloom & Blossom
• Barre 3
• Lehigh Valley Celebrants
• Denise Fike
• Philadelphia String Quartet
• Terrain Events
• Peonies events
• The Sugary
• Radnor Hotel
• Wayne Hotel
• The Tiny Tin
• First Class Travel
• Emily Wren Photography
• AME Salon
4. Brunch! Because it’s not a wedding planning party without some snacks, right? Nosh on delicious brunch bites from Terrain Cafe, as well as sweets from The Sugary and Frosted Fox Cake Shop.
5. Goodie bags! Each attendee will go home with a gift bag filled with delightful treats and helpful promotions from the day’s participating vendors.
Philadelphia Wedding’s Bridal Brunch at Terrain Gardens is happening on Sunday, October 14th from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tickets ($40) are close to selling out — grab yours here today!
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.