PartySpace Is Giving Away a Wedding at the Racquet Club of Philadelphia: Here’s What You Need to Know
You guys! Some really cool news to share with you—especially if you and your to-be (or your soon-to-be-to-be) are thinking you’d like a little more than a year from now to put together your Big Day: There is a free 2018 wedding to be had, and we’re going to tell you how you can nab it.
The wedding is being given away by Philadelphia-based PartySpace, and involves a lot of really awesome local vendors. Here’s the deal:
- The contest is open now, and will be open through January 31st, 2017. The winner will be chosen on Valentine’s Day 2017.
- The wedding you could win is a celebration for 175 people at the Racquet Club of Philadelphia. (Have you seen our fall/winter 2016 issue? If you have, you know how much we love that place.) It can take place on any agreed-upon weekend in January, February or March of 2018.
- Your food and cake will be provided by Jeffrey A. Miller Catering, and your flowers, by JAM’s floral arm, Buttercup. Your photos will be taken by Kevin York Photography, and your Big-Day soundtrack will be provided by Signature DJs.
- To enter the contest, here is what you do:
- Go to partyspace.com/contest. Click “Log In,” fill out your information, and that will officially enter you into the contest.
- Once you’ve done that, you can add to the number of times your name is entered into the contest by selecting from the list of eight options—while logged in. (You can click on any of the participating vendor links from that list, sign up for the PartySpace newsletter, or share a photo on social media via the links provided—just follow the instructions—in order to earn more entries.)
If you’re thinking that this sounds pretty awesome, then you should probably start filling out your entry form, because the contest is officially open, ladies and gentlemen.
Good luck! We can’t wait to find out what fabulous Philly couple scoops this one up.
Like PW on Facebook | Follow PW on Twitter | Sign up for the PW newsletter
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.