BHLDN, L. Priori Jewelry & Trousseau Style: This Is Going to Be One Gorgeous Bridal Event
Good news, guys: We know what you should do on Sunday! (After you sleep in and brunch, of course.)
A few seriously fabulous Philly vendors are getting together for what is most definitely going to be a beautiful boutique bridal event, and we want to make sure you’ve got the details, because this is going to be good. Here’s what’s going on:
- The prettiness is happening inside L. Priori Jewelry in Rittenhouse (remember when we told you about custom jeweler Lauren Priori and her unique designs?) on Sunday, October 23rd, from 12-4pm. That address is 1601 Walnut Street, #1218.
- The collaborative jewelry line between L. Priori and Lauren Hartman from Trousseau Style will be debuted this afternoon, and you can spend some time trying on the delicate diamond and pearl bridal pieces (see: above and below) while sipping on the most delicious concoctions from 13th Street Cocktails.
- BHLDN will be there, showcasing their newest batch of gorgeous gowns.
- There will be custom makeup samples from Shimmer and Spice and hair consultations with Occasions by Diana.
- There will also be flowers from Brave Floral, tasty things from Whipped Bakeshop (in addition to Weckerly’s ice cream sandwiches), and lots more awesomeness from Ever Laser, Ecrit en Bleu, Laurel and Elm, Maria Mack Photography and Papertree Studio.
Tickets are $15 if you buy them now (purchase ’em here) or $20 at the door—so grab your girls and start discussing where you’ll brunch before heading over.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.