Brighten Your Tired Eyes at the Rittenhouse Spa & Club’s Summer Skin Event
Before my makeup trial for my wedding, I warned my makeup artist that she was more than likely going to have a helluva time with my under-eye area: overlapping deadlines and an extra over-scheduled life during wedding planning had meant more stress and less sleep for quite a while by then, and I felt it courteous to warn her she should probably have her very favorite and most effective concealers, etc., on hand.
She assured me that she got me, and indeed, on my wedding day, I don’t think my guests could (hopefully!) tell by looking at me that I had not sat down and relaxed for longer than five minutes in approximately three months.
I had my own arsenal during that time, though, of de-puffing rollers and eye gels and Touche Eclat and all that jazz—and so it is you, brides, who I thought of when I received word of an event happening at the Rittenhouse Spa & Club next week. Their Summer Skin + Style Event sounds like a lovely night out for you and your girls—and it just so happens to focus on your tired peepers.
Here’s the deal:
- It’s happening on Wednesday, May 25th between 5-7pm. (The spa is on the third floor of the Rittenhouse Hotel.)
- The founder of the super luxe skincare line Knesko will be at the event, and everyone who attends will receive an onsite Knesko eye mask treatment. (Their Diamond Radiance eye masks are said to be dramatically effective in combatting our aforementioned friends: dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, dullness and that general tired/stressed look.) If you love it, you can nab the mask yourself at a 20 percent discount during the event; the Rittenhouse is the only carrier of the brand in Philly.
- The designer of Maison de Papillon will be onsite to chat about pretty summer looks with attendees—and again, if you see something you love for your shower or engagement party, you’ll receive 20 percent off during the event.
- During all this, you’ll be sipping on Moscow Mules whipped up by the Library Bar in the hotel’s downstairs lobby.
- The spa would love an RSVP—send yours to firstname.lastname@example.org—and if you do, you’ll be entered to win a pineapple enzyme exfoliating treatment followed by an airbrush tan. There will be other prizes and giveaways, as well.
So round up those bridesmaids and plan yourself a fun little night out! Nothing like a cocktail and some pampering for a mid-week pick-me-up.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.