Ardmore’s Elizabeth Johns Is Holding a Pretty Sweet Four-Day Sample Sale
It’s that time of year again, ladies: Starting tomorrow, Thursday, April 28th, through Sunday, May 1st, Elizabeth Johns in Ardmore will be holding their Annual Designer Bridal Sample Sale. So if you haven’t yet taken a spin in a few gowns in an attempt to find the one you’ll sport down that aisle, you might want to swing on by. Here’s the deal:
- The sample sale is taking place at the salon’s Ardmore location only (they have another in Morristown, New Jersey) in Suburban Square.
- Sample dresses will be marked down between 50 and 75 percent, which means that some of them will start at $395.
- The designers included are good: Pronovias, Carolina Herrera, Reem Acra, Liancarlo, Elie Saab, Modern Trousseau, Anne Barge, Lela Rose and others.
- They’ll also have veils, sashes and other accessories on hand so you can try on and decide on an entire look.
- Appointments aren’t necessary, though of course as always with these kinds of things, the sooner you go, the more robust the selection will be.
If you have any questions about any of this, feel free to give the lovely ladies at the salon a call at 610-649-8100. We have a feeling a lot of you are going to have success. Happy shopping!
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.