Come Join Philadelphia Wedding For a Fun Afternoon of Trends, Advice & Inspiration at Bloomingdale’s
How’d you like to spend a Sunday afternoon with us, snacking on a yummy brunch spread, sipping some bubbly and chatting about the latest wedding trends?
Well that’s what we have planned for April 3rd, and we’d love for you—and your mom and ‘maids!—to join in on the fun.
We’ve partnered with Bloomingdale’s to host an exciting event—we’re calling it a Trend Talk—where you’ll have the opportunity to hang with us and a bunch of our industry friends while we discuss what’s trending in the world of weddings.
It’s sure to be a really lovely day—here’s what we have in store:
- The PW team and our panel of wedding experts (including the ladies from Lauren James Events and the registry pros from Bloomingdale’s) will be answering your planning questions and dishing out our best advice.
- A beautiful selection of bridesmaid dresses will be on display for your girls to see.
- Inspiration for your Big Day florals will be provided by La Petite Fleur.
- Scratch Weddings will keep us entertained all morning long.
- You’ll get your photo snapped in Shutterbooth Philadelphia‘s so-fun photo booth.
- Velvet Sky Bakery will be serving up a delicious assortment of sweet treats.
- You’ll have a chance to win a two-night stay at The Ritz Carlton Philadelphia courtesy of The Travel Siblings.
- Plus, every guest will go home with a Bloomingdale’s bridal goodie bag.
And after all of that is said and done, you can check out the many registry items at Bloomingdale’s and start scanning your favorites!
Tickets for the event, which goes from 10:30-2pm, are $30 each, with 50 percent of the proceeds benefitting Wish Upon A Wedding. Seats are limited so you’ll want to reserve your spot ASAP by purchasing tickets here.
We look forward to meeting you on April 3rd!
Like PW on Facebook | Follow PW on Twitter | Sign up for the PW newsletter
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.