Today’s Friendly Wedding PSA: Don’t Leave Your Wedding Ring Where Your Baby Can Eat It
We’ve heard many cautionary tales of wedding rings gone missing—so many, in fact, that we dedicated the entire back page of our most recent issue to a few particularly entertaining ones—but this story definitely ranks among the strangest we’ve come across so far: A woman’s missing wedding band was found in her 14-month-old baby’s x-ray!
Yep, that’s right, the baby swallowed the ring—supposedly the couple wasn’t surprised since they’ve found the ring in the child’s mouth before. Luckily the ring found its way back out again, but I think it’s safe to say these people have learned their lesson and will no longer be leaving their precious jewels out in the open for their baby to snack on.
Some of our other Friendly Wedding PSAs:
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.