Philadelphia Wedding’s Top 10 Posts of 2015
Happy last day of 2015, friends!
As with the close of every year, it’s always fun to take a walk down memory lane and revisit the posts that you, our dear readers, enjoyed the most. We’ve got a fun group this year—so let’s take a look:
10. Picture of the Week: Grandma’s a Bridesmaid! The heartwarming shot of a local bride who had her grandmother as one of her bridesmaids spread like wildfire across the Interwebs after we found the shot on Julie Melton’s Sweetwater Portraits blog, and it’s pretty easy to see why.
9. The 4 Different Types of Evil Mother-in-Law An oldie but a goodie, this article breaks down the four most common types of stress-inducing mother-in-law—and how to best handle each one.
8. 25 Unique Guestbook Alternatives from Pinterest You know you love those Jenga blocks.
7. 19 Maya Angelou Quotes & Poems Perfect for a Wedding Ceremony Her words are perfection; we are not surprised.
6. Real Wedding: Seth and Kelley Bittner Congrats to Seth and Kelley—not only did they tie the knot, their gallery on our site took off!
5. Watch This Philly Bride Crush “Don’t Stop Believin'” With the Band at Her Own Wedding This girl rocks. Let’s all sit here a moment and watch this again.
4. Here’s What Really Happens at a Boudoir Photo Shoot Makes the list every year since I wrote it in 2012. You guys! Go do it!
3. Here’s What It Looks Like When Philly Naked Bike Riders Ride Through Your Wedding-Day Photo Shoot We hope that some of these shots made this couple’s wedding album.
2. Remember When Maroon 5 Was Crashing Weddings to Shoot a Music Video? “Sugar” Is Here. Adam Levine and pals making bride and grooms’ days all over the place.
And the drum roll, please …
1. Our 10 Favorite Non-Diamond Engagement Rings from Etsy You guys couldn’t get enough of the gorgeous sparklers offered on the handmade shopping site, and honestly, we still ooh and ahh every time we flip through ’em. Maybe in 2016 we’ll have to add on to this list …
So that’s what you loved in 2015! We can’t wait to rejoin you in 2016 and see what fun we get into then. Have a happy and safe New Year’s Eve, everybody! We’ll catch ya on the other side …
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.