One of Deborah Lippmann’s New Holiday Nail Polish Collections Is Just About Perfect for Brides
When we got a sneak peek at Deborah Lippmann‘s three new holiday collections today, our little wedding buzzers went off—not surprising; it happens about 10 times a day—because one of them is so perfect for brides.
The three holiday collections are Roses in the Snow (a pretty mauve-and-glitter pairing); Dressed to the Nines (from a shimmery pink to a rich peacock green); and Undressed, the collection of really lovely nudes that you see above.
They might be presented here for the holiday season, but given the range of neutral hues, we actually feel like they are exactly the kinds of low-key shades that brides look for when selecting their wedding-day lacquer.
From left to right, they are:
- Flesh for Fantasy (full coverage alabaster nude)
- Totally Nude (full coverage fair pink nude)
- Born This Way (full coverage peach nude)
- Bare It All (full coverage mauve nude)
- Natural Woman (full coverage almond nude)
- Skin Deep (full coverage sable nude)
Which is your fave? I’ve got my eye on Bare It All.
For more on bridal beauty, go here.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.