Brides: Here’s Why You Should Check Out Ame Salon and Spa’s 12-Day Detox
If you’ve ever enjoyed a pedicure, four-handed massage or blowout at Wayne’s so-lovely Ame Salon and Spa , then you might be interested to know that later this month, they are kicking off a 12 Day Detox program that is so up the alley of all you brides looking to get a jumpstart on healthy habits for your get-dress-ready diet and workout routine.
It’s being run by the spa’s certified health coach, Alyssa Rodgers, who has a master’s degree in public health and who loves to work with people to keep health and fitness as a constant in their lives. This is the deal:
- Once you register, you’ll receive a packet of recipes along with helpful nutritional facts and information, along with a preparation package that includes the foods you’ll want to include over the 12-day program, foods you’ll want to avoid, tips on how to prepare your kitchen for the program, and some meal-planning tips.
- During the program, you’ll receive a day-by-day approach guide, along with daily emails and visualization videos.
- You’ll get daily meal-planning guides with nutritious, whole foods, goal-setting activities, and self-care tips and tools.
- You can take part in the program’s Facebook group where you can all share recipes, tips and struggles.
- You’ll always have access to all this info, too, so you can repeat the 12-day detox anytime you want.
- There’s no meeting at the spa, but if you want to kick this off with some extra advice, you can sign up for a consultation with Alyssa for $45. She says participants can expect to lose up to five pounds, and see increased radiance in their skin!
- The cost is $60, the program is running from June 15 to June 26, and you can register for it right here. There are 20 spots available, and the deadline to register is June 12th.
Sounds to us like a pretty good way to get this party started! If you have any questions, you can feel free to email Alyssa at [email protected] to see if this is something that might work well for you.
For more on bridal health, fitness and wellness, go here.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.