It’s Almost Time for Wedding Wednesday at the 2015 Philadelphia Flower Show!
Well kids, it seems like it was just yesterday we were recapping last year’s amazing event and sending Frank and Roxanne off into the sunset—and somehow it’s time to do it all over again:
Let’s break down the fabulosity of this night:
- It begins at 5:30 on the floor of the Flower Show, where the winners of our Greatest Groom contest will be getting married! (Who are the winners, you ask? All will be revealed soon.) That wedding is open to the public, so if you want to catch it, just show up a little early.
- The official Wedding Wednesday event itself goes from 6-8pm in Ballroom B of the Convention Center.
- There, with live music from East Coast Entertainment in the background and a cocktail in your hand (anything from Stoli Vodka to Chandon bubbly … you will have quite a few tasty options), you can:
- Check out the gorgeous wedding dresses from Unveiled, Elizabeth Johns, the Wedding Pavilion at Van Cleve and the Wedding Suite at Nordstrom on the models wandering by
- Nibble on hors d’oeuvres from a lineup of Philly caterers
- Sample delightful little squares of wedding cake from local bakers
- Chat with talented local photogs and check out their work—plus, jump in Shutterbooth‘s photo booth with your ladies.
- Gaze upon gorgeous decor and party inspiration by Philly florists and wedding planners, who will be there to offer their tips
- Get mini treatments from a host of salons and spas from the area, who will be there to doll you up and chat Big-Day looks
- Say hi to me, because I would love to say hi to you! I’ll be chilling at the PW table, signing copies of my lil book, The Brides Instruction Manual, and handing our latest spring/summer 2015 issue.
Tickets are $50 bucks, include full admission to the Flower Show, and can be purchased (definitely do this ahead of time, as we do sell out!) right here—just go to the header “Flower Show After Dark” to get ’em.
We love this event and love hanging out with our readers at it! So from all of us here at PW, we hope to see you there.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.