There’s a Weekend Event at Philadelphia Bridal Company With Discounts, Trunk Shows, Makeup, Cupcakes and More
Philadelphia Bridal Company, the Midtown Village bridal salon that’s recently undergone some lovely changes since new owner Ashley Corbett took over the shop this past spring, is hosting a pretty sweet event this weekend involving quite a few of their Philly vendor friends. So whether you have yet to find the One when it comes to your dress or still just need the most knockout veil ever (stay tuned), you might want to consider swinging by.
Here’s what they’ll have going on:
- Nilah & Company will be there from Havertown, doing a bridal veil and headpiece trunk show and offering discounts on purchases made that day. Nilah will be there herself, and you’ll have the chance to chat with her about her gown services, too: she can rework a vintage gown into something you’d love to wear on your wedding day—or design something custom from scratch.
- B Wilson from Just B Beautiful will be on hand, offering advice on pairing your hair and makeup look with your gown selection.
- There will be treats from Sweet Pea Catering, and sweets from Velvet Sky Bakery.
- Anna Coy of To Hold & To Have will be there with her fabric-and-crystal and paper bouquets that we’ve told you about before, and will be offering some special discounts during the event.
- There will be discounts on all the gowns in the store, and select sample gowns will be marked down to $400.
- There will be prizes given throughout both days for bridal makeup services.
- The event will run from 11-6pm on Saturday and from 12-6pm on Sunday, and you can call the store to set up your appointment.
So grab a couple of your ladies, we say, and go find that dress this weekend.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.