The Loews Philadelphia Hotel Is Giving Away a Wedding! Here’s How to Enter
You guys, the Loews Hotel right here in Philly has decided that they would like to give away a wedding this year to one deserving local couple—so we said we’d help them find just the right one!
Here are all the details on what they’re looking for, how to enter, and what’s included in the wedding package:
- The folks at Loews would like to bestow this wedding on a local couple who has “shown their love to the City of Brotherly Love or surrounding counties by giving their time or making a change.”
- The wedding is valued at $20,000. Here’s what you get:
- A wedding ceremony and celebration at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel that must take place sometime in the year 2015 (based on availability).
- A bridal gown for the bride, of her choice and up to $4,000, selected from Old City’s so-pretty Lovely Bride.
- Entertainment provided by the very fabulous Eddie Bruce.
- Bridal hair and makeup along with a Groom the Groom package from Andre Richard Salon.
- A full-service airbrush tan and “diamond dusting” from Baked Sunless Tanning, valued at $225.
- One full set of awesome lash extensions (along with a brow-grooming session) from Philly’s Deneen Marcel Lashes.
- One hour of life-coaching for you guys from Positive Psychology expert Pax Tandon, to start this thing off right.
- $2,000 worth of floral arrangements from Carl Alan Floral Designs.
- Photography by Jennifer Childress; 800 edited, high-resolution images, an online gallery for 60 days, and an engagement session—all valued at $3,600.
- Videography by First Floor Films (eight hours of coverage, plus a 10-minute edited video of the day, along with the full ceremony and main events of the reception delivered as raw footage), valued at $3,000.
- Jill Magerman, a life cycle celebrant and wedding officiant, will work closely with the winning couple to get to know them, and then work their ‘love story’ into a customized ceremony full of the rituals, customs and readings the couple wishes to include, valued at $700.
- Your wedding photos included in a future issue of Philadelphia Wedding.
- To enter, go here, click on ‘weddings,’ and then click on ‘Win a Loews Wedding,’ and email your submission to the email address provided. (Only one submission per couple.) They want to hear in 500 words or less what you and your to-be have done to make Philly a better place.
- Submissions will be taken until March 13, 2015, and they’ll announce the winner on April 3rd.
And that’s the deal! Pretty good one, right?
Good luck if you submit—we can’t wait to see who this is going to help tie the knot this year!
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.