Philadelphia Wedding’s 2014 Top 10 Posts of the Year
It was quite a year, my engaged friends! We shared in your awesome, clever, touching proposals. We shared in your awesome, clever and touching wedding photos. We oohed and ahhed over all the stunning celebrity wedding gowns to float down the aisles, and we did our best to round up the best resources the Philadelphia area has to offer your wedding.
We had a blast covering all things bridal with you over the past 12 months, and with 2014 winding to a close, we thought we’d take a look back at PW’s most popular posts. So we did a little digging, and this is what we found:
10. 23 Items for Your Wedding-Day Bridal Emergency Kit Do not get caught on your wedding day without Tucks Medicated Pads, ladies. (You can thank us later.)
9. Whether You’re Inspired by Kate or Kim, Here Are 18 Gorgeous Long-Sleeved Wedding Dresses We’re not tired of them yet, and since so many of you seemed to be into this post, we can’t wait to see all your long-sleeved dresses in your 2015 weddings!
8. This Is the Best Wedding RSVP Card We’ve Ever Seen (Plus 31 Other Fun Options for RSVP-Card Wording) We discovered this genius response last year, but it will seriously never get old.
7. Here’s Is Kim’s Wedding Dress—and It’s Gorg! Shocker of 2014, kids. What can we say? It was a good one.
6. Photos: 25 Stunning Braided Bridal Updos from Pinterest The braid really had a moment in 2014—so much so that it was a style we saw frequently on the aisle.
5. If You Want to Do an Unusual RSVP Card for Your Wedding, This One Will Give You Some Ideas A little long, perhaps—but there’s loads of inspiration in here.
4. Mistakenly Sent Text Results In Amazing Wedding Photo & Best New Hashtag Ever Sadly, the original story floating around turned out not to be true—but the real story was pretty awesome, anyway.
3. Here’s What Really Happens at a Boudoir Photo Shoot Well, at least if I was convinced to take my clothes off in the name of journalism, y’all are still interested in what I learned.
2. Photos: 25 Gorgeous Bridal Manicures from Pinterest You know what: we agree. Who can get enough of nail polish/mani inspiration?
1. On This New “Trend” of Brides and Their Bridesmaids Showing Their Bare Butts for a Photo: No, No, No, No, No, No Yeah, we’re going to have to stick with our main thesis here, still: just, no.
We don’t care what you’re clicking on, though, as long as you’re hanging out with us! It was fun planning your wedding together in 2014—now we can’t wait for what 2015 will bring! See you back here then. And happy New Years! We think it’s going to be a good one for ya.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.