Lots of Great November Deals to Be Had At The Dress Matters In Media
Back in the spring, we filled you in on the ‘burbs’ newest bridal salon, The Dress Matters, which had just opened its doors in Media. Brides have been finding fabulously discounted designer gowns in the pretty boutique since then, and this month, owner Debbie Collins is offering some seriously great deals and perks.
- Every bride who tries on a dress at the shop during November will be entered into a drawing to win a $50 Visa gift card, and a $50 gift card to Deneen Marcel Lashes.
- Every single dress is $25 off, which includes gowns that are already on the sample rack and custom orders from Mori Lee and Alfred Angelo.
- With the purchase of a wedding dress, each bride will receive a 10 percent discount on any veil in the store, and will receive a little bridal goody bag filled with offers from bridal companies.
- During Black Friday weekend (November 28-30), everything in the shop will be discounted by 10 percent.
- Each weekend in November, wine and desserts will be served in store.
Making an appointment is always preferred, but the boutique does take walk-ins if you happen to be strolling down Media’s main drag and want to pop in. And it sounds like these days, there are a few extra reasons to! Happy shopping.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.