Wine and Cake Tastings, Wedding Makeup and Sample Sales: Here’s What’s New at Philadelphia Bridal Company Boutique
Earlier this year, we gave you all the details about how Main Line native Ashley Erin Corbett took over ownership of Philadelphia Bridal Company Bridal Loft in Midtown Village and made plans to completely revamp the place (including shortening the name a bit).
For the past few months, the new Philadelphia Bridal Company has been up and running with both updates to the space itself and a handful of new designer collections added to the lineup of stunning gowns, and November is gearing up to be the most exciting month yet.
Here’s what the boutique has on tap for the next couple of weeks:
- Just last week, Corbett debuted a new addition to her lineup of designer gowns: the 2015 Pronovias Collection. With a variety of designs to suit every style of bride, Pronovias is a go-to for classic, romantic gowns.
- Corbett is calling November “Bakery Showcase Month,” when local bakeries will display their sweets at the shop so you can sample the goods as you’re trying on dresses. This Saturday, November 8, Velvet Sky Bakery and Cafe will supply the treats and next week, November 15, will be A Sweet Affaire. Brulee Catering and Bellisimo Creations will also have a weekend coming up.
- Also on Saturdays, the Just B Beautiful team will be on hand to chat about hair and makeup advice for your Big Day.
- During your bridal appointment this month, you’ll have the opportunity to sip wine from Pinot Boutique, the Old City shop that offers both wine and drinking accessories as well as wine classes and events (including bachelorette parties!). Corbett will be handing out vouchers for a free wine tasting at Pinot, too.
- All month long Philadelphia Bridal Company is debuting their sample rack, which will include designer gowns priced from $600-1,000 for purchase straight off the rack. They’ll also have their major sample sale on November 23, which we’ll remind you about then.
Sounds like fun, don’t you agree?
The shop is by appointment only, so call 267-239-5443 to reserve a spot.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.