Bonaire’s Harbour Village Is Offering a Sweet Romance Travel Deal Right Now
In the current issue of PW, you will find an entire story about honeymooning on the tropical island of Bonaire, the “B” in its little island chain (neighboring islands are Aruba and Curaçao). Little did we know before investigating it, but it’s a diver’s paradise—and it also offers many another reason to honeymoon there.
- You get seven nights in the room or suite of your choice, with a full breakfast daily.
- You’ll have one private torch-lit dinner on the beach.
- You’ll each get an aromatherapy massage.
- You’ll get the resort scuba experience for non-certified divers—or a day of diving, if you’re certified. (That means one boat dive and unlimited shore diving.)
- They’ll reserve a double hammock on the beach for you, plus a bottle of champagne waiting for you.
- You can have unlimited use of the fitness center, beach kayaks and tennis courts.
- You’ll have roundtrip transfers between the airport and the hotel.
- This whole shebang starts at $1,335 per person.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.