Hotel Palomar Is Awarding a Prize to “Philly’s Hottest Couple” Through a New Twitter Contest
Hotel Palomar, a Kimpton hotel in Rittenhouse, has decided that, via Twitter, it is going to find Philly’s hottest couple. They will then award this beautiful duo with a little city getaway.
This is the deal:
- Starting on Thursday, April 24th at 12am, couples can tweet their very best photo (in which they look the hottest, obv), to @KimptonInPHL with the hashtags #SheetsontheStreets and #PalomarPhilly.Tweets will be entered through May 1st at 12am.
- 10 finalist couples will be selected to argue their case and compete for the prize on Saturday, May 3rd at the Rittenhouse Row Spring Festival, where Hotel Palomar will have a pop-up guestroom.
- At this pop-up guestroom, the finalist couples will don the boutique hotel’s signature animal print robes and be given 30 minutes to convince festival goers and their supporters that they deserve the prize.
- Whichever couple receives the most votes via tweets, retweets and favorites will be awarded the prize, which is …
- … a “Romp ‘n Roll” stay at the Palomar, which involves dinner for two at the chef’s table and “Punch Brunch” at Square 1682, along with overnight accommodations in the Presidential Suite, which you can take them up on anytime before 2014 is over, depending on availability. (That’s all valued at $2,599.)
- To enter, you’ve got to be a resident of Pennsylvania, Delaware or New Jersey. See all of the official rules here.
If you do this and become a finalist, you have got to tell us!
Good luck, hotties.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.