Hope Chest Center City Hosts Lingerie-Shopping Party For the Guys
We’ve informed you before that when it comes to the ever-important undergarments you’ll wear underneath the Dress, as well as the pretty little trousseau you’ll want to procure for your honeymoon, that local lingerie boutique Hope Chest is one of our favorite stops. (They expanded this fall from one location in Haverford to having a second shop in Center City.)
Well, if you’ve already started putting together that wish list—or if you think it might be fun to allow your groom to pick out a few pieces for the ‘moon, himself—we think you’ll find that the Valentine’s Day-themed event the Philadelphia location of Hope Chest is throwing next week to be quite helpful (and he won’t even find it to be painful, swear!). It’s their Brews, Bras & Bling guys’ shopping event happening on Thursday, February 7th from 6-9pm.
Tell him this:
- There will be beer and dude-approved appetizers.
- There will be models strolling around in lingerie. Models strolling around in lingerie.
- Marisa Magnatta from 93.3 WMMR’s Preston & Steve show will be hosting the evening.
- DJ Eddie Tully will be spinning tunes the whole night.
- There will be a lingerie trunk show by Ari Dein and a jewelry trunk show by Adornia going on, which means pretty gifts will be displayed right there, fool-proof-like, in front of him.
- There will be other dudes there. Seriously. And not, like, standing around holding purses. This event is for dudes.
If you decide to go with him so as to literally point to the things you like instead of just hoping he picks out something good (though lingerie consultations will be readily available to him that night), you’ll receive a complimentary bra fitting.
Just RSVP by Tuesday the 5th to Cashman & Associates at 215-627-1082, and send him on his way.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.