Girls’ Night Out At The Shops at Liberty Place To Benefit Living Beyond Breast Cancer
Well, we can tell you of at least one night next week when you should put down that wedding checklist, grab a few of your girlfriends and go have a fun little night: On Tuesday, October 23, The Shops at Liberty Place in Center City is hosting a Girls’ Night Out to benefit Living Beyond Breast Cancer. Here’s what’ll go down:
- The shops will stay open later that night for shoppers (the event goes from 5:30 to 7:30), and many will be offering up special discounts and various incentives.
- Square 1682, Aksum Mediterranean Kitchen, R2L, Brown Betty Dessert Boutique and Godiva will be there serving hors d’oeuvres and desserts.
- Ben FM will be there, playing music and spinning their prize wheel.
- Aveda will be offering complimentary chair massages and consultations.
- A fortuneteller will be doing readings.
- There will be cocktails, wine, and of course, pink lemonade.
The event costs $20, and all proceeds go to LBBC. See you there!
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.