Here’s How to Get Tickets to See Barack Obama on Friday
You'll have to act fast on Tuesday if you want to see the former president rally for Gov. Tom Wolf and Sen. Bob Casey this week.
ICYMI, Barack Obama is coming back to Philadelphia on Friday.
The former president will stump for reelection campaigns for Gov. Tom Wolf and Senator Bob Casey — through a rally, of course.
The rally will be held on Friday afternoon at the Dell Music Center at 2400 Strawberry Mansion Drive. Obviously, tickets are required for entry, and they’ll be served on a first-come, first-serve basis. You might be wondering how you can get your hands on a pair.
Tickets will become available to the public starting at noon on Tuesday (right around your lunch break), according to WFMZ-TV. You can find them at the following Pennsylvania Democratic Party office locations:
- Progress Plaza: 1501-17 N Broad St. Philadelphia, Pa. 19102
- 44th & Chestnut: 4409 Chestnut St. Philadelphia, Pa. 19104
- Upper Darby: 130 S State Rd, Upper Darby, Pa. 19082
- Mt. Airy: 6817 Germantown Ave. Philadelphia, Pa. 19119
- Reading: 434 Walnut St. Reading, Pa. 19601
- Allentown: 3900 Hamilton Blvd. Suite 101, Allentown, Pa. 18103
- Ambler: 714 N Bethlehem Pike Suite 200, Ambler, Pa. 19002
- Doylestown: Scott Wallace for Congress, 80 North Main St., Doylestown, Pa. 18901
- Exton: 631 Pottstown Pike Exton, Pa. 19341
Per KYW, doors open for rally at 2:30 p.m., and Obama is expected to speak at 4:45 p.m. After that, he’ll appear at a fundraiser for Casey.
If you weren’t convinced Pennsylvania will be a true battleground this fall, Donald Trump Jr. will also visit on Tuesday to attend a state Republican fundraiser in Hershey.
Obama began his midterm campaigning earlier this month and also plans to stop in Cleveland, Ohio and New York City, among other places, according to Politico.
Meanwhile, Michelle Obama will visit the city for her book tour in November. Here’s information on how to get tickets for that event. (Be prepared to shell out $2,000 if you want a really good seat.)