Gay Things to Do Memorial Day Weekend in Philly
Local performance artist Sebastian brings his “part theatre part concert special part social commentary extravaganza” Showbiz to Adobe Cafe. (Friday and Saturday)
- Don’t miss Pig Iron Theatre Company’s intergalactic gay extravaganza, I Promised Myself to Live Faster, at FringeArts. (Through May 31st)
- In the vein of the Sisters Sirens, Franky Bradley’s is presenting this week a troupe of drag queens who will perform in the restaurant’s burlesque lounge: Franky’s Foxes!
- Brittany Lynn, Honey EvilTree and Joey Martini kickoff the quirk-tastic Tongue and Cheek Cabaret at Tabu.
- Bev is shedding her holier-than-though persona for an evening of comedy that no Christian woman in her right mind would go near, in “See You in Hell.”
- qFLIX Fridays hosts a screening of Such Good People.
- Get your gay skate on at Philly’s first outdoor skating rink at Spruce Street Harbor Park.
Josh Schonewolf produces and Mistor Fahrenheit hosts The Intermix: A Performance Art Collective at Plays & Players.
- Sleepover. The Party hosts a dance party that pays tribute to your favorite cartoons of yore. Daria, anyone?
- Major League lacrosse players come to Philly for the first-ever Courage Games to life up young LGBT athletes.
- Brittany Lynn and Crystal Electra join The Goddess Isis for her new weekly Tabu Gig Sunday Fire.