The Welcoming Committee to Take Over Center City!
The Welcoming Committee has taken over all kinds of straight bars since they started in Philly a few years ago, and they’ve even done sold-out runs at the Phillies stadium. But in June they’re going for something a little bigger: Center City!
On June 20th, they’ll set out for an afternoon of day-drinking and glitter-spreading on their Center City Bar Crawl, which will begin at Ladder 15 on 15th and Sansom and conclude at Woody’s, because, well, that’s where the booty’s at.
The whole thing starts at 2 pm and costs $15. That gets you exclusive drink specials at each stop, a swag bag and your first drink free. Check out the full itinerary below, with drink specials listed. If you’re interested, you can grab your tickets and get more info here.
2:00 – 3:30 PM: Ladder 15 (1528 Sansom St.)
- Check in with your TWC City Leaders to collect your wristband, TWC swag, and drink ticket
- You first drink is free! *clink*
- Drink specials: $3 Coors Light/Bud Light bottles; $4 all other bottled beer; $5 call drinks, drafts, and wine
- A very special welcome from The Corps
3:30 – 5:00 PM: Fox & Hound (1501 Spruce St.)
- Drink specials: $4.50 Yuengling drafts; $5 Dos XX, Amstel Light, NewCastle Brown Ale, Heineken
- $4 Fireball shots
5:00 – 6:30 PM: McGillin’s Olde Ale House (1310 Drury St.)
- Drink specials: $2 Pints of PBR; $3 Miller, Bud, and Yuengling Light Pints; $4.50 well drinks; $5 wine
- Pitchers: $8 pitchers of Miller, Bud and Yuengling Light
- Dinner Special: $6 for a 3 oz filet, 2 grilled shrimp, potato and veggies
6:30 PM: Woody’s (202 S. 13th St.)