We’re a few days late to this, but earlier this week NJ Spotlight pinpointed ten Jersey Shore cities still struggling to recovery from Hurricane Sandy damage. The list is below, but head over to the site to see why these ten made the cut. To give you an idea: Stafford Township homeowners suffered an average of $19,000 in damage.
1. Ortley Beach (Toms Rivers)
2. Camp Osborn (Brick Township)
3. Union Beach
4. Mystic Island (Little Egg Harbor)
5. Beach Haven West (Manahawkin/Stafford Township)
6. Port Monmouth (Middletown)
7. Holgate (LBI)
9. Sea Bright
Source URL: https://www.phillymag.com/news/2013/12/12/10-jersey-cities-still-struggling-sandy/
Copyright ©2019 Philadelphia Magazine unless otherwise noted.