Monday Kickstarter: The New Normal Gets Canned, Gay Show Starring Sean Hayes Is Picked Up
Plus: Illinois governor is chomping at the bit to sign a marriage equality bill, California to start requiring schools to teach LGBT history and more in this weekend's gay headlines.
I trolled the web for LGBTQ headlines all weekend so you wouldn’t have to.
- U.S. Congress recognizes first gay spouse of a member with official I.D.
- Push accelerates to build more LGBT senior housing
- California Assembly passes two bills for trans residents
- California moves to comply with 2011 law that requires teaching of LGBT history
- McDonald’s employee stages storefront protest after he’s told to “stop acting so gay”
- Two arrested in attack on gay men in New York City
- Governor of Illinois is getting impatient to sign marriage equality bill
- Anti-gay landlord refuses home to lesbian couple
- Australian Christian candidate says he’ll push for marriage equality if elected
- Brazil to allow in-vitro fertilization for same-sex couples
- WATCH: Clarence Thomas and Antonin Scalia Called On To End DOMA At GLAAD Awards
- NBC cancels gay comedy series The New Normal after one season
- Pro wrestler Jay Briscoe tweets homophobic remark on marriage equality in Delaware
- Sean Hayes divorced gay day comedy to be picked up by NBC
Follow G Philly on Twitter | Like G Philly on Facebook | Follow G Philly on InstagramHave gay news you’d like to share with G Philly? Send tips to email@example.com.