Lady Gaga Wants You
When Lady Gaga takes over as special guest editor of Metro on May 17 she’ll need an assistant. Do you have what it takes to be the perfect little monster? If so, you’ll need to apply online. Just watch the video and follow the guidelines below for your chance to serve in the House of Gaga (you may even learn a thing or two about how to make a newspaper).
1. To enter, participants must answer the question: “ Why you were born this way?”
2. Local Metro Editorial Teams in each Metro country will select local finalists based on the competition criteria.
3. The competition winning criteria are: (1) genuine, (2) inspirational, (3) original, (4) number of “likes” from the visitors to the microsite.
4. Lady Gaga will select one global winner from the local finalists.
5. Additional information may be requested from applicants, like email address, phone number and answer to the question, “Why are you into Lady Gaga’s music?”
6. The prize is a return flight to London for two people and three nights in a London hotel, including on the night of May 16.
7. The entries can be submitted between April 18 and 29.
8. The winner will be notified by e-mail on May 3.
9. Entrants can be under 18 years old at the time of entry.
10.The competition is open to anyone other than employees, agents, contractors and consultants or their families of Metro International and its affiliates.
11. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity. Metro reserves the right to publish the names of the winner and their photos, as well as other winner-related information.
12. Metro reserves the right to modify at any time the conditions of the present enclosed competition, including cancellation before the closing date, providing that there was a valid reason to do so, and promises to communicate with sufficient notice the new basis, conditions, or the definitive cancellation. Metro is not responsible for the possible technical, telephonic or computer failures that may occur during the course of the competition or any another attributable circumstance that could concern the development and participation in the present promotion.