STORE SNAPSHOT: Petulias Folly
This week, we’re debuting our so-fun little newsletter item called Snapshot. We’ll pop into a store, case the joint, and give you just the basics—and believe us, it’ll be enough to lure you right in. Hopefully you’ll be intrigued by a spot you’ve never visited before … And find your new favorite place to shop! Want us to stake out a place for you? Let me know at email@example.com
Petulia’s Folly, Center City, Wednesday at 10:15 a.m.
• Number of people in the store: 3
• Tunes playing: “Young Hearts Run Free” by Kym Mazelle and “You and Me” by the Wannadies
• Coolest thing on the sale rack: A Paul & Joe gray, geometrical dress with a completely open back—originally at $575, marked down to $275
• Item the Shop Girl was wearing that we most wanted to steal: a gauzy, beautiful, seafoam-green chiffon scarf
• Shop here if: You need a trendy—but comfy—outfit for Sunday brunch, or a casual dress for a first date