Good Life: Prime Finds: End of the Affair
1. Bitten, Sarah Jessica Parker’s new clothing line, refreshes tired summer closets without denting fall wardrobe budgets; nothing is over $20. Top, $9.98, and capris, $14.98, at Steve & Barry’s, 1800 Clements Bridge Road, Deptford, 856-853-1271, steveandbarrys.com.
2. Some things just need to be said. (Just don’t sign your name!) Mean Cards by Julianna Holowka, $2.75 at Hello World, 1201 Pine Street, 215-545-7060, juliannaholowka.com.
3. Guys, we know you love to a) be prepared; and b) boast about how prepared you are. Good news: These shirts work with swim trunks or khakis, and have built-in SPF and bug protection. (Bragging rights free.) Ex Officio Buzz Off shirt, $85 at First Class Travel Goods, 19 Paoli Plaza, Paoli, 610-644-1310, firstclasstravelgoods.com.
4. Till Heroes starts up again, this new, larger-memory Apple TV will let me download repeats and watch them on my plasma instead of my laptop. Apple TV, $399 at apple.com.
5. Iridesse’s new Tahitian pearl ring counts as “going green,” no? 18-karat gold Tahitian “vine” ring, $1,200 at Iridesse, the Plaza at King of Prussia, 610-354-8810, iridesse.com.
6. Bribe wee non-shoppers with KOP’s two new mini-you stores: J Crew’s Crewcuts and Lucky Jeans’ Lucky Kid. Hoodie, $68, and silk sweatpants, $54, at Lucky Kid, 610-354-9801.
7. Because I can’t brush my teeth with Capogiro, I’ll settle for Italian toothpastes with gelato-worthy flavors. Marvis toothpaste, $9 at Plain Jane, 128 East Gay Street, West Chester, 610-918-0230, plainjaneboutique.com.
8. Dear Shore-HomeOwning-Friends: We give these bowls as thank-you’s for friends who let us crash. So … is next weekend okay? Oscar de la Renta for Lunt Mini Revere bowls, $175 for a set of four at Saks, 2 Bala Plaza, Bala Cynwyd, 610-667-1550, saks.com.