Each issue of Philadelphia Wedding reaches 55,000 brides – more than double the distribution of 25,000 per issue.
About Our Readers
They lead an affluent lifestyle…
- Brides reading Philadelphia Wedding are over twice as likely than a non-reader to have an annual household income of $100,000-$149,000
- Philadelphia Wedding readers are nearly 3x as likely than a non-reader to be a business owner
- Over 18,000 readers have shopped at jewelry stores in the past month
- 81% have purchased women’s clothing in the last month
They are financial optimists…
- 58% of Philadelphia Wedding readers reported being “financial optimists” or feeling that the economy will be better off 6 months from now
They are influential…
- Philadelphia Wedding readers are true opinion leaders, more than twice as likely than the average bride to influence their friends
They love to be social…
- Philadelphia Wedding readers are over 3x as likely than the average consumer to have gone out to dinner 4+ times in the last 2 weeks
- Philadelphia Wedding readers are more than twice as likely to have indulged in wine 3+ times in the past 2 weeks
They like to pamper themselves…
- Almost 16,000 Philadelphia Wedding readers are likely to visit a spa
*The Media Audit: Nov. ‘10-Jan. ‘11. These materials contain confidential and trade-secret information from Metro Corp., and are intended for the use of only the individuals or entities to which Metro Corp., or its affiliates or subsidiaries, have delivered them. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this information to or for the benefit of third parties is strictly prohibited.
Newsstand Distribution Breakdown
Philadelphia Wedding – on newsstands across the tri-state area:
COPIES PER YEAR – 50,000
Philadelphia Wedding targets high end brides-to-be throughout the Philadelphia area (Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware) getting in the hands of 50,000 people a year through upscale retail, newsstand, and bridal events.
UPSCALE RETAIL: NEIMAN MARCUS, BLOOMINGDALES, MACY’S – 15,000*
Philadelphia Wedding is found at the most prestigious bridal registries and wedding vendors in the tri-state area, influencing brides and their families at critical times in their decision-making and purchasing process.
NEWSSTAND – 12,000*
Philadelphia Wedding enjoys prominent presence at upscale and accessible newsstand locations, including Barnes & Noble, Borders, Wegman’s, Whole Foods, Genuardi’s, Target, and CVS
BRIDAL EVENTS + TARGETED PROMOTIONS – 20,000*
Philadelphia Wedding selects key, high-traffic bridal events taking place each season throughout the Philadelphia area.
THE WEDDING COMMUNITY – 3,000*
Philadelphia Wedding is distributed to key members of the local wedding community upon request.
*Numbers per distribution channel are shown as annual totals and are approximate.