9 Ways To Rock The Swiss Mountain Man Look This Fall
These wears take your cold-weather gear upscale.
Don a utility puffer coat and hiking boots with fashion impunity — this fall, Nordic mountain-man wear goes urban.
1. Danner Mountain Light Cascade Clovis boots, $380 at at Totem Brand Co., Queen Village.
(Styling note: Red laces give rugged boots an instant Alps vibe.)
2. Leather belt, $150 at Shinola, King of Prussia.
3. Coat, $249 at Zara, Rittenhouse.
4. Fjällräven Folk Knit sweaters, $150 at Totem Brand Co., Queen Village.
5. Ziggy Chen trousers, $686 at Farfetch.com.
6. William Henry pocket-knife, $1,950 at Boyds, Rittenhouse.
(Plus: A knife says survival of the fittest — this one’s made with a 10,000-year-old woolly mammoth tooth fossil.)
7. Frye Logan overnight bag, $598 at Neiman Marcus, King of Prussia.
8. 1858 Geosphere watch, $5,600 at Montblanc, King of Prussia.
9. Moncler padded jacket, $1,295 at Nordstrom, King of Prussia.
Published as “Swiss, Please” in the September 2018 issue of Philadelphia magazine.