Bellweather Design-Build is a residential home remodeling company that offers a unique architectural design process and delivers high-quality design-build projects. From historic row homes in Center City to estates on the Main Line, we guide homeowners to make the best decisions.
Bellweather Design-Build specializes in major home renovations, including whole home remodels, large scale kitchen or bath remodeling, or home additions.
At Bellweather Design-Build, we bring all aspects of a remodeling project together to efficiently plan, design, and build residential projects. We've created a streamlined process that aligns the architectural, interior design, and construction services. Allowing for one single team to manage and be responsible for all aspects of the project.
Our design services include 3D renderings; interior design; custom cabinetry; structural engineering; preservation technologies; permits and zoning.
- 2022 Top 100 Award (Qualified Remodeler)
- 2022 Top 500 Award (Qualified Remodeler)
- 2022 Guildmaster Award Winner
- 2022 Best of Houzz Award Winner
- 2022 Best of Houzz Design Award Winner
- 2021 Guildmaster Award Winner
- 2020 Best of Houzz Award Winner
- 2020 Best of Houzz Service Award Winner
Early in our company's development, we recognized that our clients needed a better approach to project planning. Our 4-step proven process allows us deliver a fulfilling remodeling experience: on-time and on-budget.
Our support begins with a phone conversation about your family's needs and the existing conditions of your home. If your project is a good match for us, we will schedule an initial site visit at your house to understand your ideas, goals, budget, and timing to define a basic scope for the project.
Before we move to the next step, your project consultant will review our design-build process in more detail to ensure your complete understanding in terms of initial budget, time and expectations. Then you will briefly meet with the design team where they will review our 360-degree video file of your home and present initial concept sketches. Once you feel comfortable with the direction of our initial design sketches, you will move to Full Design where you will explore your concept in more detail, discuss options for flow, structure, furniture layout, lighting, materials, and finishes. Our design process provides a great deal of client support and transparency.
Once you have signed the construction agreement, our team will meet to begin the pre-construction process: we finalize the construction documents, perform our final walkthroughs with trade partners; we purchase the custom materials from your selection sheet. Our seasoned construction managers, field staff and trade partners are trained and qualified professionals. They work closely with our designers even before construction begins to ensure efficiency, reduce costs, deliver design with quality craftsmanship.
The project isn't finished until you have had every opportunity to test it out. Our 2-year limited warranty leads our competition by leaps and bounds. We will take direct responsibility for most labor warranty issues and will help you handle your product warranties as well.
- "This was my second time using Bellweather Design-Build for a significant home renovation project. I can recommend them without hesitation. As things popped up that were not in the original scope of work, we were able to clearly communicate what the costs involved and our Project Manager was excellent at keeping our budget in mind when making recommendations. We are thrilled with our house -- worth every penny. The peace of mind that comes with having a truly committed and competent team like Bellweather is invaluable. They went above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction and they are all around excellent human beings. Thank you!
- "My family has been working with Will and the Bellweather team since I was a small child. Now as an adult with my own home, there is no one else I would trust more for my own home renovations. From the beginning of the project to the final walkthrough, the customer service, attention to detail, expertise, and professionalism are always the best. The team listens and gets to know their clients and always finds ways to surprise us with special details and touches. The communication with the project manager is great! They made sure to always make sure we were comfortable while the project was happening and that there was as little disruption as possible. The entire team was great and we hope to continue to work with them for many years to come."
- "I spent over 6 months trying to find both individuals and contractors who would be willing to take on my house project (historic-certified home needing a new roof, windows, masonry, AND a kitchen remodel). No one was able (or willing) to help me. They either lacked the necessary expertise, were out of my budget, didn't want to come downtown, or couldn't manage some aspect of the job. I was so relieved to finally talk to Will at BW and find a firm who not only had the experience required to work on historic homes, but could also be trusted to overhaul my kitchen at the same time. Though they did not come cheap, they are FAST and even during COVID, they have stuck to their time table. The construction site is immaculate and I know I can trust both them and every expert partner they work with. I know that in the end, my house will be gorgeous."
Philadelphia (and it's Mainline and NJ Suburbs)
Design-Build, Kitchen Renovations, Kitchen Remodeling, Kitchen Remodelers, Bathroom Renovations, Bathroom Remodeling, Bathroom Remodelers, Roofdeck Specialists, Home Additions, Home Addition Experts