Philly’s gayest flip-cup championship gets a drunken kickstart at Field House.
- Bring your glowsticks to Stimulus’s Neon Night at Voyeur.
- Songbird’s Robert Alexander performs Sutton Fearce and pals at Fearce Frenzy at Venture Inn.
- Pissi Myles, Jonathan Hernandez and more perform at The Eric Jaffe Show!
- Out playwright Edward Albee’s classic Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? comes roaring into Plays and Players Theatre, thanks to Theatre Exile.
- Quince Production’s first show of 2015, The Submission, plays its second weekend at Walnut Street Theatre.
Temple NLG Gender Justice Committee is hosting a open symposium with speakers from Mazzoni Center and The Attic Youth Center.
Margot Go, Luna Levay, Pretty Girl, Oliver Fist, Keveline Squish, and Dena Colada are bringing you some “uglyhot’ realness in Burlesque for No One.
Brittany Lynn is helping raise money for Stonewall Sports through this bash that asks you to come dressed as your favorite hero or villain.
- Haus of Ham and The Dairy Queens are coming together for a mustachioed event, Ham and Milk: An Unbalanced Meal—featuring season six Drag Race favorite Milk.
- Celebrate Icandy’s 4th anniversary with the premiere of their new dancefloor area, The Arena.
- The next installment for Cabaret Vérité is Land and See, which asks the big questions in life—Where are we going? Where do we come from?—all to the tune of fabulous.
- Check out the first annual Rad Awards, which “honor women who inspire others in the fields of technology, media, culture and business.”
Mistor Fahrenheit hosts Drag Brunch at Tabu on Sunday—all by their lonesome.
- Metro Men’s Clothing hosts this month’s QOTA, with drinks, snacks, a 15-percent discount on beachwear and more.
- Qventures takes a gay excursion to Longwood Garden.
- Quince Productions re-stages its 2014 GayFest! hit “Standing On Ceremony: The Gay Marriage Plays.”
- Whispered Transmissions Reading, a new monthly queer poetry reading, features Gabriel Ojeda-Sague, Brian Teare and Sade Murphy.
- A Spellbound gothic dance party is happening, with DJs Nolita Selector, Nightwitch, and Mr. Manic.