What To Do This Weekend: Root for Marriage Equality in the Pink Pub Crawl
This go-round of the Pink Pub Crawl offers the perfect opportunity to band together with other LGBTQers to celebrate this week’s historic marriage-equality hearings in D.C. In fact, host Nightlife gay is not only offering a discount to those who show up wearing pink, but also to those donning something in everyone’s favorite color of the week, red. Ticket holders will get a free drink at the first three stops (Stir, Icandy and Woody’s) and free admission to the expensive-ass final location, Voyeur.
Tickets are $25-$30 and the route will move along as follows: Sat., March 30, 9 p.m.-10:30 p.m., Stir Lounge , 1705 Chancellor St.; 10:15 p.m.-11:30 p.m.; ICandy, 254 S. 12th St., 11:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m.; Woody’s, 202 S. 13th St.; and 12:30 a.m.-1:30 a.m., Voyeur – 1221 Saint James St.
See more weekend happenings after the jump.
- The Human Rights Campaign is celebrating “fabulous women in cities across the country” with a disco-themed party at Sisters Nightclub
- Brittany Lynn is taking her Drag Mafia train to Northeast Philly to perform an all-ages show at Studio 98
- RuPaul’s Drag Race‘s Alaska Thunderfuck performs with local queens tonight at Tabu Lounge and Sports Bar
- Some of Philly’s raddest drag performers are performing and discussing Drag Activism: Performing the Revolution at William Way Community Center
- Westbury Storm softball team is throwing a pre-Easter bash at, you guessed it, Westbury
- GALAEI is hosting a red-carpet birthday bash and evening of testing to celebrate the birthday of local Latin LGBTQ leader Ricardo Melendez
- Kink it up with Philadelphia’s Sensational Bravissimo Burlesque at WineO in NoLibs
Have an event you’d like featured on G Philly? Send details to email@example.com.