- Gennaro’s Tomato Pie– Pizza place moves to East Passyunk Ave.
- Nodding Head Brewery– Brewery moves out of Center City.
- Avance– One of many closings at 1523 Walnut Street.
- Finnigan’s Wake– Bar at 3rd and Spring Garden closes.
- Resurrection Ale House– Beer bar changes hands.
- Tangier– Beloved business closes its doors.
- Sutton’s Parlor– Bar closes.
- Logan Goat– Restaurant closes.
- McCormick and Schmick’s– Cherry Hill restaurant shuts down.
- William Douglas Steakhouse– Another Cherry Hill closure.
- Lemon Hill– Bar by Franklin Mortgage team closes.
- Illg’s Meats– Processing plant and retail shop closes after over 50 years.
- Cafe Nhu Y– Beloved bahn mi shop shuts down.
- Torero Tapas Bar– Plans to merge with Tabblon in Drexel Hill.
- Blue Belly BBQ– Giuffi’s bbq spot will be missed.
- Aramingo Diner– Port Richmond diner closes.
- Elephant and Castle– Once a neighborhood fixture, British pub closes down.
- Route 6– Starr’s seafood spot shuts down.
- Hawthornes– Bar closes after electrical fire.
- Lucky Old Souls Burger Truck– Feldman calls it quits on his food truck.
- Crumb’s– Cupcake chain shuts down.
- Hesh’s Bakery– Northeast Philly’s Jewish bakery closes after over 50 years.
2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008