Don’t Miss Your Chance to Vote for Philly’s Best Local Brewery
Philly is one hell of a beer city. Make your voice heard in our poll.
For this month’s Best of Philly Reader’s Choice poll, we’re tackling Best Brewery. Don’t let March go by without casting your vote!
This year, the nominees were chosen by some of our favorite food and drink influencers:
- Drew Lazor, author of the forthcoming Session Cocktails
- Marilyn Johnson, founder of Philly Grub
- Marcos Espinoza, Instagram’s @fidelgastro and founder of Side Project Jerky
- Marisa Magnatta, associate producer of WMMR’s Preston & Steve Show
- Tenaya and André Darlington, authors of The New Cocktail Hour and the forthcoming Booze & Vinyl
The competition is stiff, with funky suburban darlings and upstart city brewers in the mix. Even better than making Philly beer history? When you vote, you’ll be entered to win two tickets to our Best of Philly bash in August.
See the nominees and vote for Philly’s best brewery here.