Vote Now: What’s the Best Brewery in Philly?
Check out the nominees and make your voice heard in our quest for the best.
It’s time for another round of voting for this year’s Best of Philly — and this month, we’re tackling Best Brewery, a category near and dear to Philadelphia’s identity and its citizens’ hearts.
This year, the nominees were chosen by our crack team of influencers:
- Drew Lazor, author of the forthcoming Session Cocktails
- Marilyn Johnson, founder of Philly Grub
- Marcos Espinoza, Instagram’s @fidelgastro and founder of Side Project Jerky
- Marisa Magnatta, associate producer of WMMR’s Preston & Steve Show
- Tenaya and André Darlington, authors of The New Cocktail Hour and the forthcoming Booze & Vinyl
The competition is stiff, with funky suburban darlings and upstart city brewers in the mix. Cast your vote to be entered to win two tickets to our Best of Philly bash in August.
See the nominees and vote for your favorite here.