Now’s Your Chance to Vote for the Best Cheesesteak in Philly
We're kicking off 2018's Best of Philly Reader Polls in a big way with a vote on Philly's iconic sandwich.
Who makes the best cheesesteak in Philadelphia? We want you to weigh in.
To choose the nominees from among Philly’s most iconic sandwiches, we did things a little differently this year.
We’ve tapped some of the city’s top influencers to nominate their favorite steaks for our first Best of Philly Reader Poll of 2018:
- Megan Dugery and Gianna Leflar of Instagram’s @swagfoodphilly
- Neal Santos, photographer/Farm 51 co-owner/Pelago pop-up co-founder
- Kyle Scott, sports blogger at Crossing Broad
- Reuben “Big Rube” Harley, cook/photographer/Street Gazing founder
- Danya and Joseph Levine of Instagram’s @phillyfoodforreal
Check out all the nominees and vote for 2018’s Best of Philly Cheesesteak here. You can vote once a day, every day for your choice.
When you cast your vote, you’ll be entered to win two tickets to our Best of Philly soiree in August — just for standing up for your favorite steak.