Vote Now: What’s the Best Cheesesteak in Philly?
This year, we asked some of our favorite influencers in the city to nominate their favorites.
It’s a new year — and it’s never too early to start thinking about our favorite foods, restaurants, and chefs for our 2018 Best of Philly issue.
We’re starting things off right by considering the ever-iconic Philly cheesesteak. And this time, we’ve asked some of the city’s top influencers to choose the nominees:
- Megan Dugery and Gianna Leflar of Instagram’s @swagfoodphilly
- Neal Santos, photographer/Farm 51 co-owner/Pelago pop-up co-founder
- Kyle Scott, sports blogger at Crossing Broad
- Reuben “Big Rube” Harley, cook/photographer/Street Gazing founder
- Danya and Joseph Levine of Instagram’s @phillyfoodforreal
Even better, when you vote, you’ll be entered to win two tickets to our Best of Philly bash in August — just for standing up for your favorite steak.
See the nominees and vote for 2018’s Best of Philly Cheesesteak here.