Philly Style Bagels Gets Best New Sandwich Nod
The Classic Lox Sandwich
Philly Style Bagels
Bon Appetit is back praising Philadelphia. A week after naming South Philly Barbacoa and Wm. Mulherin’s Sons among the 50 best new restaurants in the country, the magazine crowns Philly Style Bagels’ Classic Lox on a bagel as the best new sandwich in the country.
Editor Andrew Knowlton and Julia Kramer boast that whatever you put on this bagel, it will be “life-changing.”
Bon Appetit also names South Philly Barbacoa’s namesake taco as the runner up to its Taco of the Year.
Philly Style Bagels [Foobooz]
The 5 Best New Sandwiches in America 2016 [Bon Appetit]
- [Image]: https://www.instagram.com/p/BHFJ6kGDWBA/
- A week after naming South Philly Barbacoa and Wm. Mulherin’s Sons among the 50 best new restaurants: https://www.phillymag.com/foobooz/2016/08/02/two-philadelphia-restaurants-land-on-bon-appetits-best-new-restaurants-list/
- Philly Style Bagels’: https://www.phillymag.com/restaurant/philly-style-bagels/
- best new sandwich in the country: http://www.bonappetit.com/story/best-sandwiches-2016
- South Philly Barbacoa’s: https://www.phillymag.com/restaurant/south-philly-barbacoa/
- Taco of the Year.: http://www.bonappetit.com/story/best-tacos-2016
- Philly Style Bagels: https://www.phillymag.com/restaurant/philly-style-bagels/
- The 5 Best New Sandwiches in America 2016: http://www.bonappetit.com/story/best-sandwiches-2016
Source URL: https://www.phillymag.com/foobooz/2016/08/10/philly-style-bagels-gets-best-new-sandwich-nod/
Copyright ©2018 Philadelphia Magazine unless otherwise noted.