Where to Get Your Margaritas Tonight
Today is National Margarita Day, which means shame-free Monday drinking. If you’re going to celebrate tonight, check out these specials:
- Buena Onda– half-priced margaritas all day and $1 Tecate
- Distrito Moorestown– $5 Feliz margaritas, $6 Patron shots, and $7 top-shelf margaritas
- Distrito Philly– half-priced margaritas all day, or two for one for $7, and $5 quacamole
- Interstate Drafthouse– pint-sized margaritas for $5 from 4:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Revolution Taco– Bring your own tequila and they’ll mix it with free, house-made margarita mixers. Flavors include Strawberry-Lime with Lemon Thyme and Mango Chipotle. They’ll also have a special margarita infused taco with fried marinated shrimp, fresh coconut and a habanero mango salsa with strawberry margarita mix, two for $8.
- Sancho Pistola’s and Jose Pistola’s– $5 traditional margaritas 4 p.m.-close
- Los Camaradas-$5 margaritas all night long.