Girard on Girard Moving to Breakfast and Brunch Only
Just in time for its first anniversary, Girard on Girard is shifting its concept to focus on daily breakfast and brunch only. The change goes into effect on Tuesday, December 1st and will feature a new menu as well as new hours.
The BYOB will open daily at 7 a.m., serving coffee, breakfast sandwiches, house-made pastries and morning specials.
Chef and owner Brian Oliveira says he’s “listened to what the neighborhood told us they wanted, which was a more casual place where they could relax, grab a coffee, and enjoy our popular brunch menu all week long.”
Highlights of the brunch menu at Girard on Girard includes:
- Ancient Grain Breakfast Bowl, with sautéed apples, cranberries, candied pecans, goat cheese and herbs
- House-made Yogurt, honey-almond granola, macerated blueberries, and lemon zest
- Baked Mac & Cheese, extra sharp cheddar
- French Toast with orange ginger sauce and maple-hazelnut butter
- Avocado Toast with house-made mascarpone cheese, grapefruit, and chipotle honey
- Quiche of the day
- Warm Buttermilk Biscuits
Girard on Girard will also feature a daily $5 breakfast special, of two eggs, potatoes, toast and coffee, available between the hours of 7 and 9 a.m.
While the hours have changed, Girard on Girard is still committed to its no-tipping policy.
On Tuesday, December 1st, everyone is invited to Girard’s grand reopening celebration at 7:00 a.m., with free coffee, and bites from the new menu.
Oliveira plans to have pop-up dinners in the coming months.
Girard on Girard [Foobooz]