Harvest Seasonal Grill To Replace Susanna Foo in Radnor
Dave Magrogan’s rapidly expanding restaurant empire will soon be adding a sixth Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar to the Main Line. This Radnor location will replace Susanna Foo’s Gourmet Kitchen that closed in June.
Harvest is a farm-to-table concept that promises organic, local and sustainable ingredients sourced locally. This location will have seating for 200 in its main dining room plus a 50-seat bar, 60-seat private dining room and three patios.
The Radnor Harvest Seasonal Grill will open in the spring of 2016.
Other Harvest locations include the recently opened Moorestown Mall restaurant in New Jersey plus:
- 200 South 40th Street, Philadelphia
- 549 Wilmington West Chester Pike, Glen Mills
- 1460 Bethlehem Pike, North Wales
- 2625 Brindle Drive, Harrisburg
- Newtown, Bucks County (summer 2016)
Magrogan’s restaurant group is made up of five concepts and 20 planned or open locations.
- Red Star Craft House, Exton
- Doc Magrogan’s Oyster House, West Chester, PA
- Doc Magrogan’s Oyster House, Philadelphia
- Doc Magrogan’s Oyster House, Moosic, PA
- Doc Magrogan’s Oyster House, Dover, DE
- Doc Magrogan’s Oyster House, Sea Isle, NJ (opening spring 2016)
- Barra Rossa, Downingtown, PA
- Barra Rossa, Philadelphia
- Kildare’s Irish Pub, West Chester, PA
- Kildare’s Irish Pub, Manayunk, PA
- Kildare’s Irish Pub, Scranton, PA
- Kildare’s Irish Pub, State College, PA
- Kildare’s Irish Pub, Newark, DE
Dave Magrogan Group [Official]