East Passyunk Avenue Witch CRAFT Beer Crawl Is Upon Us
The annual Witch CRAFT Beer Crawl is happening Wednesday, October 21 from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. along East Passyunk. Tickets, which go for a devilish $6.66 each gets you a witch hat, access to $3 Victory and Troegs beers plus a Witch CRAFT Stamp Card, which attendees can fill for the chance to win $375 in gift certificates to participating bars and restaurants.
15 bars are participating in the crawl, each offering at least two beers at $3 each. Among the beers being offered seasonal offerings such as Troegs Hop Knife Harvest Ale and Victory Festbier and Moonglow Weizenbock. Participating bars and restaurants will also be offering food at special prices. Cider lovers can also look for a special red-apple blended Bold Rock hard cider at participating locations.
$3 Witch CRAFT Beer Crawl Selections
- Adobe Cafe: Victory Headwaters Ale and Troegs Sunshine Pils
- Birra: Victory Festbier and Troegs Hopback
- Bing Bing Dim Sum: Troegs Hopback and Victory Headwaters Ale
- The Bottle Shop: Victory Dark Devils (half HopDevil, half Storm King Stout) and Troegs Hop Knife Harvest Ale
- Brigantessa: Victory Black IPA and Troegs Dreamweaver
- Cantina los Caballitos: Troegs Perpetual IPA and Victory Moonglow Weizenbock
- Garage: Troegs Dreamweaver and Perpetual IPA, Victory Vital IPA and Kirsch Gose
- Lucky 13: Victory Dark Devils (half HopDevil, half Storm King Stout) and Troegs Pale Ale
- Noir: Victory Headwaters Ale, Troegs Perpetual IPA, and Bold Rock hard cider
- Palladino’s: Troegs Hop Knife Harvest Ale
- Paradiso: Troegs Dreamweaver and Victory Prima Pilsner
- Pub On Passyunk East: Troegs Hop Knife Harvest Ale and Victory Vital IPA
- Ray’s Happy Birthday Bar: Victory HopDevil and Troegs Sunshine Pils
- Stogie Joes: Troegs Dreamweaver, Victory HopDevil and Bold Rock hard cider
- South Philly Bar & Grill: Troegs Dreamweaver and Victory HopDevil
Witch CRAFT Food Specials
- Adobe Cafe: Nachos and Mexican Fries, $5 each
- Bing Bing Dim Sum: Special Bao, $5
- Birra: Cheese Pizzas and Pretzel Bites, $6 each
- Brigantessa: Margherita and Marinara pizzas $10 each, Spuntini (bar snacks) $6, Antipasti $10
- Cantina los Caballitos: Mexi Hot Dog $5.50, and Corn on the Cob $4
- Garage: Who Wants A Sammie in the food cart
- Lucky 13: Veggie and Meat Pita Pizzas, $3 each
- Noir: Eggplant Rollatini, Cheese Steak Pot Stickers, Chicken Wings, $5 each
- Palladino’s: Truffle Arancini, Truffle Potato Skins, Oysters Casino, $5 each
- Paradiso: Polpette with Creamy Polenta, Mussels with Pancetta and Fennel, Fried Smelts with Lemon Aioli, $6 each
- Pub On Passyunk East: Jalapeno Corn Dog, $5
- Stogie Joe’s: Wings, Potato Wedges, Sausage Bites, $5 each
In addition to the food and drink, other East Passyunk businesses will be getting in on the fun. Look for discounts at several boutiques. There will also be prizes for the best “Witch of East Passyunk” and Best Costume, including gift certificates to participating bars and restaurants, and prizes from Victory and Troegs. Plus, the best photos of the night, posted on Instagram or Twitter and using the hashtag #passyunkwitchcrawl will be entered to win an East Passyunk Avenue prize pack.
The crawl kicks off with registration at the Garage (9th and Wharton Streets) from 5:30 to 7:30p.m. After that crawlers are free to patronize the bars and beers of their choice.
Witch CRAFT Stamp Cards must be returned to Adobe Café (1919 East Passyunk Avenue) by 9:30 p.m., and each stamp over five is another chance to win, with a maximum of two stamps per location. Collect stamps by purchasing $3 craft beers or any other food and beverage items.
The event has sold out in the past, so purchase your tickets in advance. Ticket pre-sale ends at noon on Wednesday, October 21.
Wich CRAFT Beer Crawl [Visit East Passyunk]